Plastic Surgery for Men
April 4, 2020
There is a growing number of men seeking surgical procedures to help enhance their face and body. Almost every aspect of the male body can be enhanced and improved with the proper technology and the right Plastic Surgeon. Here at Youth MediSpa, our Medical Director Dr. Peter Bray provides his many years of expertise and excellence to both our male and female patients who are inquiring about non-invasive and invasive medical procedures. Being a board-certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Bray understands the male and female body to be a work of art, making each patient’s results completely unique to their form and figure. As the procedure list is known to be extensive for women, men also have numerous surgical procedures to inquire about regarding their facial and body concerns and enhancements.
The list of men’s body surgeries is:
- Male Breast Reduction
- Excessive enlargement of the male breast where either both or one side of the male breast become larger than normal. Typically, due to hormonal imbalance or weight gain. The fatty breast tissue is removed to provide reshaping and restructuring of chest are.
- Male Tummy Tuck
- Removal of thick fibrous fatty tissues from the abdominal area are removed and the skin is simultaneously tightened. Ab etching can be done as well to enhance the male abdominal structure.
- Body lift for Men
- A circumferential tummy tuck with removal of excess fatty tissue and overhanging unwanted skin. This is usually required after major weight loss, where a tummy tuck will not be sufficient enough. It uses a 360-degree liposuction technique. This procedure is more invasive and will have downtime and minor scarring.
- Pectoral Implant
- Pectoral implants enhance the appearance of the chest area, when normal and consistent weight training has not been successful enough. Cohesive silicone gel or saline implants are used and sized to each patients’ body to achieve natural looking results.
- Calf Implant
- Also due to insufficient results at the gym or with a regular diet, calf implants provide an enhanced and natural appearance to fully shaped calves. Either one or both calves can be enhanced and customized to your body proportion, using also silicone gel or saline implants for best results.
- Brazilian Butt lift for Men
- A common technique using fat transfer, where fat from one area of the body is removed and then reinjected into the buttocks area for a firmer, lifted, and naturally rounded butt.
- Butt Implants
- Using implants for patients with lack of proper buttock tissues and who cannot or struggle developing gluteal muscles. Results are instant and does required specific post-care instructions.
The list of men’s facial surgeries is:
- Neck Lift
- Removes excess and sagging skin from the neck area to provide regular definition and structure back.
- Forehead/Brow Lift
- At the hairline, an incision is made to lift the loose skin on the forehead sagging over the eyes to provide a more awake and rested appeared.
- Cheek Reshaping
- Cheek Reshaping uses either synthetic or part of your own bone or tissue to reshape the cheek are due to loss of volume, lines and wrinkles. This will provide long lasting structure to the cheek area, leaving no scars.
- Chin Reshaping
- Much like cheek reshaping, either a synthetic or your own tissue is used to create a proportional structure chin or adding augmentation to that area where there is none. This will leave permanent lasting results with minimal to no scaring.
- Facial Fat Injections
- An injection technique used to improve facial structure without any artificial substances. It uses your own natural tissue to improve and enhance facial features (body as well).
- Also known as eyelid surgery, which removes the excess hanging skin above and or below the eyelids. Either both or one eye can be corrected to help with skin sagging issues, and to help give a more youthful and rested look.
Each procedure’s cost and downtime will be different and will range per patient as everyone’s body heals differently. The healthier the patient is, and the more time they allow themselves to recover, the faster the healing process. Typically, downtime can be anywhere between 2-4 weeks depending on how extensive and invasive the procedure is.
During a patient’s one on one consultation with Dr. Bray, all concerns and issues the patient may have should be discussed. From there, Dr. Bray will provide the patient with the exact enhancement(s) required to accomplish their desired results. He will provide the patient with a detailed quote as well as their payment options. Patients will have the opportunity then to digest the information as well as discuss their options with family members or their partners.
Dr. Peter Bray’s number one priority is safety of the patient, which is why medical documentation, as well as any medical history the patient has, must be provided if they are deciding to proceed with surgery. Dr. Bray’s Surgical Coordinator will proceed with scheduling the procedure, receiving any and all medical information required and providing any required or supplementary information the patient will require before the surgery date. The process is smooth and ensures patient confidentiality and privacy to the utmost highest standards. Dr. Bray pride’s on his professionalism, his realism, and knowledge to help inform the patient on their decision(s), making sure they are happy and satisfied before the big day.